Enhanced Vibrex 2000 Plus EV2K+Helicopter
Digital Dynamic Balancer/Analyzer System for fixed wing propeller balancing or helicopter rotor track and balance with superior performance.
An affordable system for vibration analysis and balancing. It acquires and analyses aircraft and engine vibration data rapidly and accurately. Balance solutions are calculated using the acquired data.
Solutions for various helicopters are embedded in the Balancer so that paper charts are not required. Balance solutions are calculated by the Balancer.
HONEYWELL CHADWICK-HELMUTH ENHANCED VIBREX™ 2000 PLUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Helicopter rotor track & balance (RT&B)
- Vibration and spectrum analysis
- Four channel input for multiple balance jobs (with optional cables)
- Two tachometer channels (mag pickup and photocell)
- Built-in configurations for popular helicopter models – can be modified and saved to meet user requirements or to support other helicopters
- Automatic weight sensitivity correction
- Uses common rechargeable or disposable D-cell batteries
- Strobex or FastTrak™ for helicopter blade track
- Usable with all legacy Polar Charts
- ASCII output (non-proprietary)
- Auto shutoff
- Auto tuning
- Display, review and print measurements and solutions
- Built-in-test (BIT) check and self calibration on power up
- Battery power indicator
Contact the Coptunes FZE team today!
Questions or looking for a quote? Fill in this form, and we’ll be in touch.