HONEYWELL CHADWICK-HELMUTH CARRY-ON VXP
The Vibration Expert (VXP) performs helicopter rotor track and balance, component balancing, engine analysis and complex vibration surveys. It uses Windows™ operating system for operation and seamless integration with application software.
It consists of the VXP Acquisition Unit (AU), VXP Display Unit (DU), software, and associated carry-on kit and sensors. The VXP System interfaces to vibration and tachometer sensors located throughout the aircraft and additionally to the optional FasTrak™ Optical Tracker for Main Rotor blade tracking.
Honeywell Chadwick-Helmuth Carry-On VXP Benefits/Features:
- Crisp, sunlight readable, active-matrix color display
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Fast six channel simultaneous data acquisition
- Expanded Smart Chart™ capabilities for balancing and analysis procedures
- Comprehensive input capabilities with 48 vibration, 6 photocell/mag, FasTrak™ and
- Portable, Onboard, Commercial and Military configuration available
- Performance of 75 KHz frequency range, resolution to 51,200 lines and > 90 dB dynamic
- Instant feedback of maintenance actions with on-aircraft printer
- Clear on-screen help with graphics and troubleshooting procedures
Contact the Coptunes FZE team today!
Questions or looking for a quote? Fill in this form, and we’ll be in touch.