We stock all accessories related to Honeywell Chadwick Balancers/Analysers .
FasTrak TM Optical Tracker
Provides automatic blade track and lead and lag information during day and night. It forms part of the EV2K+, 8500C+, VXP, ZTE, and all On-Board HUMS Systems. It is mounted in the front of helicopter under the blades and operates on the principle that a high-flying blade will remain in the field of view longer than a low flying blade. Specific brackets are designed for each helicopter for mounting the optical tracker.
MAGNETIC PICK UP
A lightweight, handheld, self-contained strobe to illuminate retro-reflective targets on main rotors to indicate rotor track.
The Calibrators perform calibration and functional check of the Spectrum Analyzer, Balancer/Phazor, Strobex, Pickups, and Cables of the Vibrex™ Systems, as well as the 8500C, 8500C+, and VXP systems. Vibration is generated at a known amplitude and frequency and measured through the equipment being checked.
- Calibration of Vibrex™ 177M-6A, 177M, 192A, 8350, Vibrex™ 2000 (V2K), Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (V2K+), 8500C, 8500C Plus, and VXP systems” TO “Calibration of Vibrex™ 177M-6A, 177M, 192A, 8350, Vibrex™ 2000 (V2K), Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (V2K+), 8500C, 8500C Plus, VXP and ZTE Systems
- Calibration of velocimeters, accelerometers, and associated balancer interconnecting cables and circuitry
- Calibration of balancer phase (clock angle)
- Calibration of Honeywell Chadwick-Helmuth Strobex
- Calibration of magnetic pickups / photocells
Smart Charts™ are custom-designed application software to optimize helicopter Rotor Track & Balance. The Smart Charts™ provide the optimum rotor smoothing solution. Interaction between mass balancing and blade tracking results in a solution that not only minimizes vibrations across the flight envelope but also minimizes blade track spread. This results in a minimum amount of time and fewer engine starts to carry out rotor smoothing. The Honeywell Chadwick-Helmuth product line supports more than 250 aircraft / engine type model series.
Contact the Coptunes FZE team today!
Questions or looking for a quote? Fill in this form, and we’ll be in touch.